At Stonefields, we know how many hours you put into planning the perfect wedding.
To lighten your load, our pricing for our wedding packages for 2016 includes:
Exclusive use of the property:
- Choice of ceremony sites: in front of our stone farmhouse or between the barns with seating for guests and signature table.
- Choice of cocktail hour sites: outdoor terrace under our Edison lights or by the pool with patio and bistro style seating.
- Dinner and reception barn with guest tables and chairs, classic white linens, chandeliers, antique tables for gifts and cake, podium, dance floor and votive candles for guest tables.
Your wedding menu prepared freshly on-site by the Stonefields culinary team:
- Five hors d'oeuvres per guest for cocktail hour.
- A gourmet three-course meal.
- One late night station.
- Dinnerware, serving staff, and a group tasting event for the wedding couple.
Wedding party preparation rooms to get ready for the big day:
- The farmhouse Great Room for the bridal party.
- The pub for the groomsmen.
- Wedding coordination team to help you prepare for and manage your wedding day.
- Wedding rehearsal.
- Firepit (weather permitting and regulated by Stonefields).
- Settler's Cabin for event day storage and wedding party headquarters.
- Personalized welcome signage on vintage windows.
- Staffed welcome station.
- Bridal emergency kit.
- Wheelchair accessible indoor washroom facilities with convenience items.
- Licensed bar service with certified bartenders.
- Unlimited access on the 120 acre property for photographs.
The minimum guest requirement for Saturdays (plus Sundays of long weekends) is 110 adults. The minimum guest requirement for Weekdays, Fridays and regular Sundays is 85 adults. Smaller groups are welcome at an additional fee.
For more information about our offerings and pricing, please contact us to schedule your personal site visit and tour of the property.
At Stonefields, the only surprises are the special touches that will make your day one to remember. There are no hidden fees or extras–and no, we don’t charge you for cutting your wedding cake!